Manager - Executive Search at Liontree HR Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:727 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA (7-14 yrs)
Opening for Manager - Finance and Accounts based at Vidhyavihar Mumbai.
- CA with 7-10 years working experience in Managing Finance & Accounts of a large company
Job Responsibilities :
- Strategizing and implementing business initiatives to achieve business targets in coordination with the senior management team.
- Liaising with banks and financial institutions. Responsible for all the banking operations including Bank Guarantees, ILCs / FLCs, buyers credit and routine banking matters.
- Managing and maintaining the entire accounts of the company in compliance with accounting procedures and policies, quarterly and annual Balance Sheets, of the Company.
- Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation, and prepare the annual budget in consultation with the management
- Handling all direct and indirect taxation and special audit by Income Tax department, search and survey matters and appeals before the taxation authorities.
- Maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Responsible for statutory and internal finance audits in the company.
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
- Knowledge of International FOREX.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.