HR Business Partner at Onsitego
Views:3683 Applications:503 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
1) Responsible for review of books of accounts, monthly books closure, MIS to management. Preparation of financial statements.
2) Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
3) Review GLS and performing analytics.
4) Managing and ensuring all regulatory, statutory and tax-related compliance.
5) Day to day cash flow.
6) Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning.
7) Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
8) Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
9) Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
10) Supervising the Finance Team
11) 5-10 years of Post CA experience.
Qualification : CA