Founder & CEO at Talenture Management Consulting
Views:140 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Finance & Accounts - BFSI (5-8 yrs)
ICWAI with MBA or CA Inter
Must be willing to join immediately.
To develop and maintain all necessary financial controls, Systems and processes to ensure the efficient and effective management of the company's finances and ensure 100% statutory compliance
- Must be strong in Financial Accounting, closures, audit and Compliances on time
- To manage material planning, vendor management and commercial finalization of packaging material
- Minimum 5-8 years experience
- Ensures implementation of all systems, processes and Service Level expectations at the plant level.
- Prepare the annual business plan the plant and monitor the same concurrently with actuals.
- Timely Consolidation and closing of monthly/quarterly/ annual close of books of accounts in the plant.
- Ensure timely submission of Daily / Weekly / Monthly Management reports.
- Develop and monitor the costing systems for the plant and provide all necessary information to Unit Head / Business team for costing.
- Monitors and ensure 100% compliance with accounting policies and procedures and statutory requirements (Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly and yearly). Ensure timely Statutory Audit.
- Ensure that the company's assets are adequately insured.
- Generates prompt and accurate monthly/periodic reports and analysis as required by corporate guidelines and periodic or special reports.
- To support MD with required commercial support for Material Planning and production-related data and controls.
- To keep stringent control over Assets and properties of the unit and ensure optimum Cash Flow management