Founder at Jobs Avenue
Views:405 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Finance & Accounts - BFS (5-7 yrs)
A. Operational Issues Management
- Oversee day-to-day financial operations, including accounts payable and receivable, invoicing, expense tracking, and general ledger maintenance.
- Cashflow tracking and fund management
- Fixed Assets Accounting and Management
- Identify operational inefficiencies and implement process improvements to enhance accuracy, efficiency, and overall effectiveness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address and resolve financial and operational challenges.
B. Statutory Payments & Return Filling
- Ensure monthly TDS payments under Income tax before statutory timelines
- Prepare monthly GST returns and payments for 26 Registrations across India.
- Co-ordinate/prepare for annual GST return and audit files (GSTR 9 and 9C) of all these Registrations.
- There are approx. 52 GST returns to be filed every month and 26 GST returns annually.
- Understand, evaluate and implement legislative changes as applicable under Income tax and GST.
- Ensure all regulatory returns/filings are done in an appropriate manner.
- Prepare annual tax audit information (Form 3CA-CD)
- Coordinate with consultants for tax interpretations, compliances and assessments.
- Implement and maintain internal controls to ensure compliance with tax laws and minimize risks.
C. Financial Reporting
- Prepare monthly financial reporting files
- Prepare periodic financial projection files
- Prepare internal MIS like business division wise P&L and highlighting significant deviations/transactions
- Prepare consolidated AOP of all 3 businesses of BFSV
- Co-ordinate with internal and external auditors for review of accounts and review of internal processes
D. Payroll process and payments to all employees
- Coordinating with HR for monthly payroll processing, fund arrangement etc.
- Monthly salary payouts within TAT
E. Investment in start-ups , real estate and
- Prepare timely support in execution of investment transaction by understanding nuances of each case
- Setting-up internal processes for initial phase of construction
- Analytical/decision making support for evaluating and prioritizing various requirements for financial activities related to BFS campus.
- Support in Board presentation on BFS campus.
F. Relationship Management
- Interact with external partners, including banks, regulatory authorities, auditors, BFSV operations team, BFSV real estate team and tax authorities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders to facilitate effective communication and cooperation.
- Master's or professional certifications like CA, CMA preferred Functional Skills & Behavioral Skills
- Strong understanding of accounting principles, financial regulations, and tax laws.
- Proficiency in financial software/SAP, ERP systems, and MS Excel.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple deadlines.
- Problem-solving orientation and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Positive Attitude to learn and adapt to new areas of work
Relevant and total years of Experience - Proven experience (5+ years) in finance management roles, preferably with a focus on operational issues and tax compliance