Manager - Finance & Accounts (7-9 yrs)
1. Responsible for Preparation of Standalone Financial Statements for Referred as "FOMENTO". in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles & Ind AS.
2. Responsible for Preparation of Consolidated Financial Statements for Referred as "FOMENTO" in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
3. Responsible for timely completion of statutory audit as per Indian Companies Act along with all related schedules and sub schedules including Cash Flow.
4. Responsible for providing requisite information to Tax Team to complete Tax audit in line with India Income Tax Act.
5. Responsible for completion of Cost Audit & maintain Cost records.
6. Responsible for preparation of monthly MIS for "FOMENTO" and co-ordinate to get MIS for other group companies.
7. Responsible for co-ordinate and completion of Budget preparations including CAPEX & OPEX for all Mining entities. Variance analysis and comment on the same.
8. Co-ordinate for Valuation of Inventories including FG, WIP, RM / PM, Physical check of Inventories, Provisions if required & write offs in line with Company policy.
9. Responsible for monthly closure of accounts ( including books closure in SAP ), accurate and detailed variance analysis and actions to be taken, month-end schedules of all GL accounts with actions, tracking of Fixed assets, including periodical fixed assets verification
10. Control on investments, which are in the form of Fixed Deposits, Mutual Funds, Debt Funds, RE / PE Funds etc.
11. Total control on Payables and Receivables.
12. FEMA Compliances - Specifically filing of Annual Performance Reports and FLA reporting.
13. In time information flow for all entities at actuals and projections for Bank Funding & Rating purpose.
14. Control on group Inter Company Deposits, JV partner information flow control and follow up for Global Entity information.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.