HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:248 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Finance & Accounting - BFSI - CA (2-4 yrs)
CA (first attempt preferred) with post-qualification 2-4 years of experience
Job Role :
- Responsible for Payroll Accounting, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, General Ledger Closure
- Finalization of Accounts as per applicable Accounting Standards.
- Tax Related Compliance - Direct & Indirect- Advance Tax, Assessments, Returns Filings, etc. Regular Interaction & updation with Group Tax Team on all the Tax Related matters.
- Liasoning with Group Consol Team for Consolidation of Accounts on a quarterly basis, any other requirements on an ongoing basis
- Handling and Frequent interaction with Statutory Auditors, Internal Auditor on an ongoing basis for smooth finalization closure.
- RBI Related Compliances - RBI Returns, Circulars, Master Circulars, Notifications Correspondences, Inspections etc.
Job Requirements :
- CA (first attempt preferred) with post-qualification 2-4 years of experience
- Knowledge of Ind AS & experience of working on Oracle GL
- Analytical skill and quick learning capabilities.
- Proactive and should be able to understand business
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Spent twelve months (applicant for same grade role)/eighteen months (applicant for next grade role) in the same division function role location.
- Applications can be made for roles in same level or one level above.