Business Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:3421 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Finance & Account - CA (1-7 yrs)
Manager - Finance and Account (Indian Accounting - IND AS), CA only
Looking for CA only
Purpose of Job: Continuous monitor new developments in Accounting Standards. Establish and maintain accounting policies of the Company. Ensure they are in compliance with Accounting Standards. Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures with respect to the accounting standards of the organization.
Expected Key Results:
- Preparation of Annual financial and finalization of accounts: Monitoring the preparation of Annual financial and finalization of accounts of all the companies and ensure correctness of details. Consolidation of reports as per timelines
- New Developments and initiatives and strengthening of controls: Development of robust MIS for changing business needs
a. Development and updation of standard operating procedures in the business areas
b. Establish internal controls and systems for business operations
c. Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
d. Support development of strategies, review of business proposals, etc. analyse and evaluate business initiatives for financial viability
e. Coordinate and proactively support/contribute in development/preparation of Business Plans.
f. Establishment of controls to prevent cost overruns, protect company assets, prevent losses and ensure reliable MIS.
- Compliance and process adherence: Ensure proper process is followed for payment to foreign vendors of all the companies
a. Ensure correctness compliance during banking transaction
b. Ensure statutory compliances
c. Establish systems to monitor actual performance
- Other miscellaneous activities: Support in coordination of Internal/External audits.
- Support business in areas of Direct and Indirect Taxation (queries, enquiries from Govt. departments, etc.) and evaluate proposals.
- Ensure processing of reimbursement, Hire changes and other payments relating to employees
- Preparation of corporate AOP
- Planning of fund movement between promoter company and other JV companies
- Monthly preparation of common expense report of various group companies
- Monthly departmental MAPA preparation consolidation
- Monitoring weekly scanning of all vouchers and supports to ensure paperless backup support of the documents
- Preparation and analysis of corporate office expense for management review
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.