Principal Consultant at HR India Solutions
Views:681 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Manager - Factory HR - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
- To plan the manpower requirement at all levels/categories of the workforce.
- To prepare and monitor Factory HR budget involving manpower, welfare, and administration costs.
- To continuously work on improving people's productivity.
- To ensure 100% compliance to all the Statutes applicable to Factory and also with all work norms and work practices agreed in Long Term Settlement
- To take ownership in ensuring the welfare facilities such as Canteen, Restroom, Toilets and other requirements.
- Recruit, Induct and Build the Talent particularly at workmen & Staff level in line with the requirements of Factory operations.
- To ensure that the grievances of the associates are redressed effectively.
- To work out a yearly Employee Engagement plan linked to Factory Business Plan.
- To build and maintain high level of Trust with Unions and ensure cordial harmonious industrial relations at the factory level.
- To support CSR-related initiatives in and around the Factory location.
- HR routines, Processes & Systems To ensure that the Wages & other related payments are made on time.
- To ensure strict compliance to the HR Transformation, Payroll and Systems guidelines without any deviations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.