Recruiter at ABC Consultants
Views:619 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
Manager - F&A Solution Design - BPO (10-19 yrs)
- Candidates should be flex with work timing- 6pm to 3am
- Must have 3rd party / BPO experience.
- 10 yrs experience as Solution Architect, Solution Design in in F&A BPO services - Understanding of F&A outsourcing in all areas (PTP, OTC, RTR and FP&A)
- Experience in due diligence, solution identification, feasibility assessment, client visits.
- Experience in cost estimation and pricing for outsourcing and offshoring of processes.
- It is an Individual contributor role - will work as Solution Architect SPOC from Stage 1 to deal closure and the transition to the OADM.
Job Summary :
- The Solution Architect plays a critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings.
- Driving the necessary sign-off of the solution
- Managing the sales team, Subject Matter Experts required during the sales process and the communication/ collaboration with Outsourcing Service Delivery
- Preparing the BD spend estimate, schedule, work plan, resource/sourcing plan.
- Ability to clearly articulate and sell the solution being able to explain the solution in simple terms- being able to - draw- the solution on a white board in a few minutes in such a way that the audience understands how it works and what the key variables are that will impact the solution cost.