Founder at Serving Skill
Views:5423 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - F&A Innovation - Consulting Firm (7-10 yrs)
Qualification/Total Experience : Min of 7 to 10 years
- MBA from a reputed tier 1 B-school
- Prior consulting experience with top consulting firms like PWC, KPMG, Deloitte, E&Y etc
- Experience in driving transformation programs across key enterprise functions like finance, procurement, supply chain, sales & marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Prior experience of working in analytics across any enterprise function .
- Prior experience of working on Descriptive and Predictive Analytics projects
- Ability to engage in Business discussions with Senior Leadership teams
Job Description: Responsibilities/Authorities
- Define/ conceptualize project charter and goals
- Drive client / internal workshops to generate ideas
- Manage governance with leadership
- Help prioritise and establish Go/ No Go
- Follow project plans to execute innovation projects
- Interact with both internal and external clients and understand their requirements
- Manage communications, specific to their processes, for multiple levels of management, including executive level communications .
- Discuss results/ideas with Accenture and its clients
- Identify opportunities and link them with industry insights and client business impact
- Conduct deep-dives into underlying assumptions and quantitative details of all analyses and make recommendations based on developed insight
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.