Manager - Recruitment at WEN - Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:298 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Expense - Consulting Firm (10-18 yrs)
IFS - Finance
- Level: Manager
- Location: Gurgaon
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience in the respective areas and handling of 15 team members.
- Qualification: Full-time Postgraduate/ MBA is preferred
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Finance and Accounts Function :
- Work daily with web-based expense processing systems, audit reports, and assist employees.
- Monthly/daily expense reconciliation; Out of pocket, credit card, accruals
- Daily/Weekly batching processes; Account postings.
- Create and provide training to assist employees with best practices.
- Transfer of knowledge and application to supporting employees around the world with managing expense reporting. Audit business travel expense reports to ensure company policy adherence; on average 120 reports a day.
- Contact users when approvals are missing or when support is not provided for reimbursement
- Help users by researching and resolving reimbursement rejections, triage issues with access to systems, settings, and compliance settings.
- Implementation of new policy into the web-based system.
- Monitoring of Domestic and Foreign travel advance
- Monitoring of third-party resources on a daily basis
- Monitoring and handling of third-party invoice processing on a monthly basis.
- Support users with credit card related issues
- Delinquency reporting and coaching.
- Ad-hoc Reporting and Analytics
Audits, Taxation & Statutory Compliance
- Conducting audits and reviewing the Audit Reports. Coordinating with auditors for conducting internal/ interim/ statutory/ tax audits to ensure that accounts prepared and implementing necessary recommendations, if any.
Team Management :
Good as a team handling, giving proper training to team on time to time, keeping motivated all team member, appraisal of team member.
Desired Skills :
- Have a flare for numbers, work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
- Experience in financial accounting principles.
- Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self -motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.