Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:328 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Manager - Expansion - Retail (6-10 yrs)
Our International client is one of the top large-format retail companies in India. They have a strong presence in the country. They are looking for someone who can contribute to/head their team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Spearhead the retail expansion for the zone/region allocated.
- Negotiating and prospecting store locations for new store openings, extensions, and relocation.
- Devise strategies to capture the market share and profitability of the store.
- Develop and execute expansion/downsizing projects to build profitability in the region.
- To identify and evaluate all real estate opportunities through site visits, site selection metrics and criteria, demographic analysis and research to ensure the best locations for the brand are secured
- To evaluate existing store portfolio to actively drive relocation and rent reductions, recommend lease renewals and terminations and negotiate renewals and extensions to deliver savings to franchise partners and own stores.
- Monitor and ensure timely completion of the investment and development within the established budget and schedule
- 6+ years of experience retail-specific real estate site selection experience, preferably with a major retailer in the west region.
- Good network with vendors, property Consultants, channel partners and brokers
- Strong Negotiation skills, Good Influencer
- Has handled expansion, relocations and downsizing of stores for profitability.