Senior Consultant at Experis Manpower Group
Views:282 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Event Operations - Video Conferencing & Audio (8-15 yrs)
Opportunity with an Organization of Repute
Designation: Event Operations Manager - Video Conferencing & Audio
- The Event Operations Manager will lead a team of talented technicians operating services in multiple time zones and countries.
- You will work with your peer teams around the world to standardize operations to provide with a seamless, delightful experience.
- You will look for opportunities to standardize, improve productivity, reduce time to resolve, and reduce defects.
- You will look for opportunities to up-skill your team to help them address more technical problems, and to grow their careers so they change the way we operate and take on exciting challenges.
- A successful candidate will bring their years of experience in technical team management and step seamlessly into a fast-paced corporate office environment, demonstrating strong organizational skills, impeccable customer service attitude, and passion for building employees- careers.
- You can expect to have work-life balance, but will need to have some flexibility on working hours to accommodate meetings with managers, employees, and customers in other time-zones.
- Post Covid there will be travel up to 30% will be required.
- Drive quick resolution for escalated issues.
- Responsible for staffing decisions, final interviews of candidates, team reassignments.
- Plan schedule with employees and peers to ensure coverage, considering employee holidays, employee leave, and peak times
- Oversee equipment upkeep, organization, and supply requests
- Periodically review employee work including documents, tickets, and phone calls for quality
- Review customer feedback and anecdotes and take actions to measurably improve customer experience
- Perform employee performance reviews and manage employee performance in accordance with local laws
- Meet regularly with your team one to one and in group meetings
- Collaborate with your employees and peers to create and promote training regionally and globally
- Understand and comply with employment laws where your employees are located
- Review employee satisfaction data with employees and take actions to improve employee engagement
Basic qualifications :
- 5 years of experience managing technical employees
- 2 year of experience managing employees at remote locations
- Ability to adjust work schedule to business needs
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Preferred qualifications :
- 2 years of experience in event industry
- 1 year of experience managing managers