Head - Partnership at Map My Talent Consulting
Views:4554 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Manager - Event Architect - B2B Events - Advertising Firm (10-14 yrs)
We need someone who could join maximum 30 days. Please have a look carefully and apply, it saves your and our efforts as well.
An Event architect is your go to person for every event related element surrounding the event. An Event architect is firmly focused on the event objectives and ROI but they will often look at the whole event planning and delivery process to identify areas of improvement in terms of execution.
They look at building and tailoring the whole event structure, rather than just what goes inside it.
Their main responsibility involves :
- Creating & Managing the Content
- Optimizing, Aggregating and Curating the Content
- Conversations Listening and building relationship with Industry leaders
- Measuring and Learning and adapting the program
- Develop a Go-to-Market Strategy for marketing the event
Job Details :
- Analyse research and using critical thinking to develop conference programs that meet the stated needs of the market
- Capture the spirit of the event by sparking community connections and inspiring ideas that change perspectives.
- Conduct telephone, web based and in person research within a target market to develop conference agenda
- Identify, invite and confirm appropriate speakers for conferences
- Meet established deadlines
- Write marketing copy for promoting conferences (includes mailers, website including updates and other mailing pieces)
- Conduct ongoing research within an assigned area to further industry knowledge and develop potential new conference ideas
- Establish and maintain relationships with key professionals, industry leaders and senior executives within relevant market verticals
- Develop a senior advisory network on each event
- Service clients/speakers in a professional, service-oriented manner during execution of daily work and onsite at conferences
- Attend and oversee conferences, including providing speaker assistance and support
- Provide the sponsorship team with strategic information on potential sponsorship opportunities.
- Work with and support a cross-functional team on an ongoing basis to ensure successful delegate marketing and sponsorship of conferences.
- Ensure that all projects are tracked against budget and spend reported.
- Oversee all assigned events and projects ensuring close alignment with stakeholders and high quality, fit for purpose output.
- Plan for a post-conference internal report
- Assist in any logistics planning, pre-event logistics management (including printing of collateral, procurement of delegate bags etc.), as well as onsite and post-event logistics
- To be experienced in using project management tools.
- Engage in the relevant social media
- Relevant database management
- Additional duties may be assigned and key responsibilities modified from time to time to accommodate changing circumstances and needs
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and marketing
The ideal candidate would be a Post Graduate, with over 10-14 years of experience in handling events and communications. The candidate should be self-driven, an out of the box thinker and a highly motivated team player.
Preferential skills :
- Experience in organizing B2B industry events.
- Extremely strong writing and content skills.
- Ability to leverage technology for effective communication to all stakeholders.
- Very strong communication skills, critical thinking and analytical ability
- Interpersonal skills and team work
- Knowledge and ability to leverage Social Media through effective use of Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networks and forums
- Experience or Knowledge of the IT industry
Additional duties may be assigned and key responsibilities modified from time to time to accommodate changing circumstances and needs.
The role is with one of India's finest Organization, please feel free to call me on 9811946546 if you fit the requirements.