Client Manager at EDGE Executive Search
Views:195 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Ethics & Compliance - Technology Firm (10-14 yrs)
Our client, Nokia Networks is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, they are uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things
The Job :
- We are identifying an Ethics and Compliance Manager (L&C Support Manager) who will be responsible for supporting and conducting due diligence on compliance risk assessments in the application domain and area following the company's Ethics and Compliance guidelines. When needed, you are also expected to handle tasks that may include contracts review from a Compliance perspective, driving automation initiatives.
- Ensure effective implementation of Third-Party Due Diligence (TPDD) process and train functions involved in the process as well as third parties completing the process as needed.
- Support compliance due diligence, approvals activities, risk assessments, reviews, and monitoring. as needed by Ethics and Compliance.
- Understanding of policies, processes, and tools and to effectively communicate to the appropriate employees and or employee groups if applicable.
- Identify compliance matters that require follow-up or investigation, and, as appropriate, conduct or support investigations (in conjunction with the Ethics & Compliance Investigations team), or otherwise refer issues to the appropriate internal E&C stakeholders.
- Drive a culture of integrity, compliance & accountability in the organization through to all employees within the allotted work.
- Interprets internal client/ stakeholder needs, assessing the full requirements; identifies solutions to nonstandard tasks/queries. Is aware of internal/external business issues & best practices in own discipline; applies to own role.
Your Profile :
- Minimum 10 years- experience working in compliance, with at least 7 years of anti-bribery and corruption compliance or addressing compliance topics
- High level of integrity with character consistent with the company's values of respect, professionalism and perseverance; must be empathetic and willing to listen.
- Experience in antitrust, competition, data privacy, Anti-Money Laundering or trade compliance is a plus
- Good business knowledge/understanding.
- Good networking ability and social skills including the ability to handle internal and external contacts
- International experience and cultural awareness
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Independent, goal-oriented, and systematic way of working. Willingness to learn and be sensitive to the dynamic nature of the business and the stakeholder/ customer expectations.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
- Ability to take initiatives to drive for excellence, handle pressure, and tight timelines.
Education : Bachelor's/Master's degree