Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:375 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Manager - ESG Operations (11-14 yrs)
About The Company:
ARA's client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations Services, and it's Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
The Role :
ESG Operations - Manager
- Responsible for communicating changes and promoting new ways of working and skillsets centered around internal environmental sustainability initiatives
- Translates global commitments/priorities surrounding internal environmental activity to the local level in the form of local commitments and priorities, initiatives, desirable behaviors, and required change
- Environmental Policy, Program Management, Operating Model Transformation.
- Design Sustainability Strategy and identify initiatives and manage execution.
- Experience in Program Management & Operating Model Transformation
- Effective Verbal Communication, Effective Written Communication, People Skills, Presentation Delivery, Stakeholder Management.
- Experience in Business Transformation, Change Management, Change Impact Assessment, Change Strategy and Planning, Communications Strategy and Management, Communications Development and Delivery.
- Experience in Sustainability Climate and ESG Risk.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 11 to 14 years of experience
- 4 Years of relevant experience in ESG domain
- Any Post Graduate