Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:637 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Manager - ESG - Business House (5-8 yrs)
One of Top business houses in India is looking for an Environment professional.
The Job Profile:
The candidate would be responsible to:
- Work with Group businesses on the topics of experience (climate change (decarbonization, adaptation), water waste, biodiversity, circularity, environmental due diligence, ESIAs, soil contamination, among others) to enhance and improve their environmental management systems
- Support businesses in development and implementation of performance including the publicly declared Group targets on environmental topics like waste management, water management, GHG emissions, circularity, biodiversity, etc
- Support and lead in report generations, road maps, white papers, concept notes, data tracking, management and analysis, sustainability reports, preparing standards and frameworks, research
- Support businesses in driving environmental compliance, environmental process improvement
- Supporting Business on Waste Management , on Water Management, Biodiversity Management, Environment Due Diligence and Environment and Social Impact Assessment,
- Product Stewardship and Circularity, Energy and Carbon Management , Group Sustainability Framework
- Work experience of 5-8 years in either manufacturing industry or consulting working on the environmental sustainability initiatives with a focus on state-of the-art solutions and ideas.
- Experience in sectors like Cement, Metals, Chemicals and textiles.
- Ability to travel (20-30%) to various sites to support business on Environment and Sustainability related matters.
- Strong writing and communication skills- ability to prepare white papers, presentations, concept notes,technical standards, guidance notes
- Data Management and analysis- high level of data management and analysis to extract meaningful and actionable intelligence from large data sets
- Strong interpersonal skills- ability to work with various functions across different businesses, and therefore understanding key sectors like cement, metals, chemicals and textiles
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.