HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:2895 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Manager - Equity Settlements - Investment Bank (8-12 yrs)
Manager - Equity Settlements - Asia Pacific Investment Bank
Salary offered 11 - 15 LPA
Team Lead - GLOBAL MARKET LISTED DERIVATIVES
Function : Cash Equity & Listed Derivatives Settlements
- Trade processing and Settlement on Cash Equities, Listed Derivatives, Warrants, ELN, etc.
- Reconciliation of daily trade and position between Front, Back and brokers and clearers
- Reconciliation control of nostro and depot accounts
- Follow-up settlement issues and escalation to managers of risks of settlement failures, breaks, etc.
- Reporting & Control: internal control reports, external regulatory reports, etc.
- Confirmation of trades on ELN
- Fees Management
- Preferred a Bachelor or Master Degree on accounting, Mathematics or Finance
- Relevant product knowledge
- Microsoft and programming skills (VBA, Excel, Access) would be a major plus
- Analytical mindset : Aptitude to understand financial pricing is needed as to be able to calculate simulations, forward impact and communicate the results with traders.
- Organized & good resistance to stress : This is a much faced paced dynamic environment with several tasks to be performed at once; therefore excellent time management, proper prioritization and good positive resistance to stress are compulsory.
- Attention to detail : Ability to notice any abnormal processes as well as any unusual dividends or prices for instance when monitoring and reconciling the various market data.
- Innovation and initiatives (Think - outside the box-) : Demonstrate willingness to constantly improve the status quo. Understand well the processes in place and evaluate if needed, alternative options to do things better with a cost - benefits / ROI approach.
- Self discipline & autonomy : Have a constant - delivery on time- mindset, both on the daily production side (SLA on creations per instruments, on dividends updates or on CA instructions for instance) and on the projects handled. Ability to work on its own with little supervision.
- Adaptability & Change Management : Ability to easily adapt to new situations (new booking systems, new products, new activities to manage) as this is a constant changing environment
- Strong Client Focus : Capacity to work with various clients, especially FO. Need to be sensitive about the rationale of their requests and be proactive when replying to them. Work as partnership while consistently keeping an independent mindset.
- Escalation & Reporting process : Internal rules of reporting and escalation to Ops and FO need to be known & applied.
The team member also needs to report any sensitive information/issues and escalate immediately to their management to allow proper time resolution.