Recruiter at Hireex Consultants
Views:306 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Equity Capital Markets (3-10 yrs)
Designation - Manager - Equity Capital Market
Role & Responsibilities :
- Company Secretary (CS) & LLB with at least 4-5 years of Equity Capital Market experience must
- Execution of equity capital market transactions inc. IPO, QIP, Preferential Issue, Rights Issue, Buybacks etc. is must
- Good Knowledge of Securities Laws, SEBI ICDR, Companies Act in equity capital market and updating the team with amendments/ developments
- Handling of compliance work for capital markets, Mergers & Acquisition and advisory mandates for the team.
- Drafting, reviewing and vetting various documents such as Share Subscription Agreement, Shareholder's Agreement, Term sheets, Information Memorandum, Teasers, NDA's, Engagement Letters and any other regulatory documents
- Ability to understand Company Financials, Restated Financial statements (Balance Sheet, P&L) and computation of financial ratios required
- MS- PowerPoint, MS-Word and MS- Excel skills efficiency must
- The ability to understand client's business and economics would be important
- Team management and leadership skills
- Strong blend of analytical thinking and operations execution
- End to end execution expertise needed
- Assist the team in with regulatory process for ECM products and handle due - diligence and pre/post process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.