Manager - EPM Planning - Hyperion - Consulting Firm (9-15 yrs)
In this role, you will work with client team members throughout the entire implementation life cycle, including planning, configuration, design, build, testing, training, and change management, go-live and post-production support. This position may require both work from offshore location and at the client site.
- Translate business needs into practical solutions.
- Responsible for building best practices within planning, forecasting and reporting processes and implementing new performance reporting, planning and forecasting processes
- Lead team on project delivery and manage client conversations, both internal and external
- Lead solution design and implementation aspects of the engagement by ensuring high quality within time and budget constraints
- Lead and drive client conversations, presentations and preparing RFP responses
- Prepare functional business cases, design solution options, estimates and staffing requirements for project opportunities and use them as part of proposals
- Preferably Chartered Accountant or BE / BTech plus MBA in Finance from premier institute
- At least 9 years of experience, preferably in consulting
- At least 3 end to end implementation experience in EPM technologies (Hyperion Tools Suite, Oracle PBCS / EPBCS, OneStream, Anaplan, etc.)
- Functional experience in Finance transformation projects across all the phases of the project life cycle, preferably involving implementation of EPM technology and tools
- Good knowledge of FP&A processes and management reporting