Client Relationship Manager at QSS Global
Views:252 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Environment Health & Safety (8-20 yrs)
Manager - Environment Health & Safety (Tamil Speaking)
- Responsible for the implementation of a Responsible Care Management System at the site.
- Participate in the investigation of all accidents/incidents and ensure the implementation of recommendations.
- Candidate must know and be able to speak Tamil.
- Conduct plant inspection of all the plants and ensure compliance.
- Identify and conduct EHS education/training on various EHS aspects for all the plant employees.
- Organize internal audit / External audit of ISO 14001, Conduct Management Review committee meetings and ensure compliance.
- Conduct an Internal Safety audit of all the plants and ensure compliance.
- Conduct Central Safety and Responsible Care Committee meeting, Department Safety and Responsible Care.
- Committee meetings as per the plan.
- Participate in all the Plant MRM.
- Provide Induction on safety to new employees and Contractor employees.
- Carry out work permit audits of all the departments every month.
- Conduct Emergency Response Mock drills as per plan.
- Participate in the Management of Change meetings of all the departments.
- Organize in conducting third-party Safety audits of all the plants - Yearly.
- Organize in conducting exposure assessment study of all the plants - Yearly.
- Conduct Safety promotional activities like - Global Safety Day celebrations and competitions.
- Advise all the plants on issues concerning environmental management.
- Ensure smooth operation of Effluent Treatment Plant of 19 KL/day.
- Ensure compliance to all EHS regulations of all the plants, review the same and ensure renewal of them before expiry.
- Obtain yearly approvals under Environmental Protection Law, Consent for operation, and Hazardous waste authorization.
- Ensure submission of various statutory returns like treated effluent quality, ambient air quality, Hazardous waste returns etc.
- Participate in the company's CSR projects.