Vice President - Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search & Recruitment Specialists
Views:253 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Environment/Health & Safety (10-15 yrs)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- B.Tech or M.Tech - Chemical / Mechanical / Environment
- P.G in chemistry, Microbiology, Environmental Sciences
JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. To monitor and ensure successful EHS compliances & practices in group factories.
2. Ensuring that the ETP, STP, UF, RO performance is up to the required company standards
3. Maintenance of ETP, RO reports from respective plants
4. Identify opportunities for Reduce, recover, Reuse of Water in Plants.
5. Identify weaknesses or potential risks within the ETP, RO process and work with the respective site teams and QA teams for efficient control and mutual appraisals
6. Initiate & lead improvement drives on Water Usage Reduction (WUR), Effluent Generation Ratio (EGR) reduction, Waste & Hazardous waste reduction. Operational cost and energy reduction.
7. Data analysis and trends review of EHS Performance.
8. Troubleshooting and advising corrective action after assessing the plant situations
9. To track compliance with all legal Pollution Control Board norms, CGWA related compliance before the stipulated time period
10. Preparing Audit reports
11. Filling all PCB legal forms for submission
12. Pollution monitoring- Water & Air
13. Timely reply submission of any government communication and execution of new guidelines
14. To handle online continuous emission/effluent monitoring system (OCEMS) and PTZ camera
15. To track compliance of all the plant processes with the environmental plant compliance.
16. Knowledge of ISO 14001, ISO 45001/State Environmental Laws/Consent Granting Procedures/ CGWA NOC Application, Renewal & Compliance.
17. ETP, STP, UF & Reverse Osmosis Operations, troubleshooting & Commissioning.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.