Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:130 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Environment - FMCG/Chemicals/Manufacturing (8-15 yrs)
Manager - Environment
- Devising and implementing environmental frameworks, policies and practices.
- Devising strategies to meet targets and to encourage best practice.
- Selecting the best tools and systems to monitor performance.
- Ensuring compliance with environmental legislation and standards.
- Assessing, analysing and collating environmental performance data and reporting information to internal staff, clients and regulatory bodies.
- Assisting with investigations into environmental crimes such as fly tipping.
- Managing audits of environmental practices.
- Managing environmental strategy budgets.
- Acting as a champion for environmental issues within an organisation.
- Developing environmental training for staff at all levels.
- Keeping up to date with relevant changes in environmental legislation and initiatives including international legislation.
- Producing educational or information resources for staff, clients or the general public.
- Liaising with regulatory bodies such as the Environment Agency.
Qualification And Experience :
1. Degree in the Environment with Minimum 8 Years of Experience & a genuine interest in and understanding of environmental issues, relevant legislation.
2. Excellent communication and influencing skills.
3. The ability to take the lead on projects.
4. The ability to inspire others.
5. Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work.
6. Good organisation and time management
7. Commercial awareness: the ability to work within commercial constraints.
Remuneration : An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.