Senior Recruitment Consultant at Zodnik Solutions
Views:1285 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Enterprise Risk Management - Insurance (6-10 yrs)
Manager - Enterprise Risk Management
- Responsible for and has the authority to make all decisions on risk management issues that directly impact the strategic direction of the company. Sets the strategic risk management vision and is charged with delivering that strategy to the company using exceptional leadership skills, network of internal and external alliances and highly developed business skills.
- Possesses an intimate knowledge of internal business processes and the organization's industry. Exhibits business process knowledge, possesses a broad based operational perspective and provides solutions for non-insurance related business risk issues. Adapts well to and initiates change in the organization.
- Seeks ways to optimize risks in the organization as a competitive business advantage. Key traits for the individual in this position are: highly developed communications, team player, change agent, strategic and creative, excellent project management skills and the ability to drive performance from all areas within their company.
B. Responsible for the leadership, innovation, governance, and management necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate, and monitor the company's operational and strategic risk. Develops Enterprise Risk Management tools, practices, and policies to analyze and report enterprise risks, and to manage risks according to an enterprise risk management framework.
- Ensures the organization's risk management policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulations, rating agency standards, and strategic imperatives of the organization. Establishes the Enterprise Risk Management architecture for the company. Oversees or monitors all operational risk management activities of the organization.
- Monitors and analyzes risks within the company's business units and reports on these risks to the Board. Chairs or provides key inputs into the company's enterprise risk or other committee that oversees the enterprise risk management process and ensures alignment with organizational objectives.
- This position also may have responsibilities for Insurance and Risk Management and / or Business Continuity Planning activities for the organization.