Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:49 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Enterprise Risk Management - BFSI (8-10 yrs)
Description of the Role and Profile Requirement
Company: Financial services electronic, commodity derivatives exchange
Role: Manager - Enterprise Risk Management
- Min 8-10 years of relevant experience Prior experience of working with organizations like stock/ commodity exchanges/ clearing corporations, depositories, banks/financial institutions and/ or similar institutions would be an advantage.
- Implementation of ERM Framework including review of Risk Management Policy & Procedures, updating Risk Registers, follow up for Incident Tracking, Key Risk Indicators, Risk Appetite Statements etc.
- Implementation of ESG Framework including review of related policies, BRSR reporting, etc.
- Implementation of certification related to ISO: IEC/27001:2013 (Information Security Management), ISO 22301:2019 (Business Continuity Management) ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management), ISO 14001 (Environment Management), etc.
- Supervision and support for timely completion of External and internal System and Cyber Audits in compliance to relevant SEBI circulars.
- Compliance to applicable SEBI circulars, SEBI LODR, SECC regulations.
- Assist in preparation of Standard Operating Procedures, Policies, Guidelines, etc.
- Conduct awareness & training programs in relation to ERM & ESG activities.
- Provide support to Chief Risk Officer in preparation of relevant agendas and minutes for Risk Leadership Team (i.e. internal Risk Management Committee), Crisis Management Team, Board Committees (incl. Risk Management Committee, Standing Committee of Technology) and Board.
- Co-ordination & follow up with various departments for Risk Information Management Systems, Risk Assessments, Internal Audits, ISO implementations and other ad hoc requests.
- Co-ordination & follow up with critical departments for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery related aspects.
- Tracking of ATRs, continual improvement initiatives, etc.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in compliance, audit, system, cyber security and ISO certification related roles.
- Certification in CISA/DSA, Risk specific etc. preferred.
MBA/Postgraduate/Professional degree/Graduate with relevant experience