Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:152 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Enterprise Risk & Governance - Consulting Firm (4-10 yrs)
- Working directly for the Governance Manager this role will support the Risk Governance and Oversight routines for core Operations of my client.
Key responsibilities include :
- Responsible for planning and managing Risk Assessment plan for the organization.
- Performing risk assessments, control assessment as per the Policy.
- Perform end to end risk assessment, assist the stakeholders in risk assessment exercise and ensure documentation of risks.
- Support the risk owners in defining control measures, mitigation plans and ensure to implement the same.
- Ensure to update the Risk Management Policy as per the review cycle.
- Align the Risk Management Policy to global standards during the time of review
- Preparation for the various risk governance routines supporting operations Risk such as the Monthly Risk Meeting, Governance and Oversight Weekly/Monthly Reporting, and presentation of key metrics data.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal business, control and risk partners. Working directly with the lines of business and risk partners to present concise and accurate reflection of the key risks impacting for leadership consumption.
- Producing periodic metrics, themes and scorecards relating to risk and controls.
- Liaise with those preparing materials for submission to make sure they are available on time. Follow up on agreed actions points with those responsible to present an accurate progress status and early identification of any issues.
- Proven experience in drafting communications and presentation materials intended for senior audiences is essential.
- Strong organizational, planning, communication (written and oral), and presentation skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills.
- High level of attention to detail, ability to self-start and adapt to a fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables.
- Knowledge of enterprise risk framework, enterprise policies, procedures and standard preferred.
Qualification : CA with minimum 3+ years of experience can apply for this position.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.