Manager - Enterprise Risk - Big4 - CA (9-17 yrs)
About Client : Our client is a 25yr old MNC into FMCG and Lighting division based in Bangalore (Koramangala).
Perks and benefits
5.5 Dats Working
Role & responsibilities :
Enterprise Risk Assessment:
1. Ownership of the Enterprise Risk Management architecture for the company.
2. Set up the overall risk appetite for the company and drive the measurement of risks against the risk appetite.
3. Be part of key business reviews and understand overall business risk landscape
4. Set up a quarterly/ monthly review to identify new and emerging risks with the key business leaders and create an effective review cadence.
5. Oversees or monitors all operational risk management activities of the organization.
6. Operationalise the risk register into measurable business KPIs. Put in place digitisation plans for tracking such measurable KPIs.
7. Track such KPIs on a monthly basis and flash the same to the leadership for needful attention and action.
8. Annual refresh of the risk registers across all business units. Monitors and analyses risks within the company's business units and reports action planning on these risks to the Board.
9. Ensures the organization's risk management policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulations, rating agency standards, and strategic imperatives of the organization.
10. Drive automation/ process efficiency in managing risk registers and monitoring KPIs identified to help business understand early signals and take action
11. Help build a risk-based audit program.
Preferred candidate profile:
- CA or MBA (with risk management experience) of 9 - 15 Years. Need candidates with experience of setting up or running a risk management function for a reasonable size Manufacturing company.
- Must be comfortable with matrix structures of reporting and must have strong navigation/ influencing skills A working knowledge of information technology, particularly how systems and applications integrate with business processes and operations. Practical knowledge of the tools and techniques used in Enterprise Risk Management