Manager - Enterprise Performance Management - PBCS/ePBCS/Hyperion - Big4 (10-13 yrs)
Manager - Enterprise Performance Management- PBCS, ePBCS Hyperion_Btech +MBA ( 10-13 yrs
- In this role, you will work with PwC and client team members throughout the entire implementation life cycle, including planning, configuration, design, build, testing, training, and change management, go-live and post-production support.
- This position may require both work from offshore location and at the client site. Responsible for all aspects of Hyperion Planning or PBCS and ePBC Simplementation including requirement gathering, application design, application configuration and implementation.
- Translate business needs into practical solutions.
- Responsible for building best practices within planning, forecasting and reporting processes and implementing new performance reporting, planning and forecasting processes within the Oracle PBCS, ePBCS tool set
- Tuning and optimization of PBCS, ePBCS applications
- Provide expertise in PBCS, ePBCS and/or OAC related to outlines, calculations, load rules, Web Forms, Smart View, Partitions, Security, and application validation.
- Good understanding of Data Validation Process
Job Requirements :
- Preferably Chartered Accountant or BE / BTech plus MBA in Finance
- At least 9 years experience with PBCS, ePBCS and / or OAC
- Good knowledge of financial process and functional processes
- Experience with PBCS, ePBCS and/ or OAC in both development and lead roles
- Experience with automation scripts (EPM Automate) and integration of the full EPM cloud suite
- Good communication and detailing skills
- Understanding of PCMCS and Data Management will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.