CEO at Logic Gates
Views:750 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Engineering & Utilities - FMCG (10-14 yrs)
Manager - Engineering & Utilities (FMCG)
- The incumbent should be a full time B.Tech in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering from reputed institute with around 10 to 14 years of experience in Utilities Maintenance, CAPEX & OPEX Management, Engineering and People management in a large / mid size Food / Beverages/ Pharma Company.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- To look after routine maintenance of the plant equipment
- To prepare Preventive/Corrective maintenance schedules of the plant equipment & machinery and to carry out same.
- To carry out Inventory Management of Engineering Spares.
- Implement Maintenance System
- To prepare Process/Utility Flow Diagrams etc. for various new or modified equipment/processes.
- To carry out de-bottlenecking, efficiency improvements, value engineering activities of the existing processes in order to improve them.
- To carry out Mass & Energy balance for Process/ Utility equipment.
Age Limit: Maximum 35 yrs
Candidates meeting above may contact: