Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:1493 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - Engineering - Paint Manufacturing Firm (3-6 yrs)
- Manage maintenance activities and coordinate different functions to ensure the needed support for the various production sections.
- Manage plant utilities like Compressors, chilled water systems, Diesel Generators, Fire pump house, Preventive and Shut down maintenance of same.
- Coordinate all Calibration and other legal compliance as per Indian statuary requirements
- Carry out Safety related Risk Analysis and Aspect - Impact analysis w.r.t. Environmental activities for all activities of maintenance; modifications and work practice change and implement modified SOPs accordingly.
- Support production activity at plant by ensuring the most availability of machines to achieve agreed production targets
- Manage maintenance activities and coordinate different functions to ensure the completion of the same within agreed budget for 3Ms and time frame
- Conceive and implement preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, condition based monitoring systems and overhauling
- Propose, budget, get approval of Capital Expenditures inline with market demands for expansion. Plan, execute the same with all needed backup documents and track the financial / benefit analysis of such CAPEX Projects
- Coordinate with internal, external & statutory auditors for Engineering related compliance of ISO14000, ISO9001 Standards & HSE&S.
- Ensure minimum inventory through SAP
- Carry out analysis of major breakdowns using 5Y analysis and RCA methodology
Candidate Requirement :
- BE / BTECH with MBA ( Mandatory )
- From Any Manufacturing or Process Industry
- Exp - 3- 6 yrs Maximum
- Should have a thorough knowledge of - Zero Budgeting, Spares & Consumable Purchase, Inventory Control, Maintenance, Preventive Shutdown, Capex Purchase
Narayan Iyer (9819147645)
Pan India Recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.