AVP Recruitment at Squareroot
Views:533 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manager - Engineering - IT (5-10 yrs)
We are Series A funded Startup solving problem in FinTech Domain.
Position: Engineering Manager (70% Managerial & 30% Tech Role)
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Job Location: Bangalore, India (Work from Office)
Compensation: 35 to 50 L.p.a + ESOPS
Tech stack: Python/Java/Node.JS/Golang/Rust- with AWS, Postgres, React
1. Designing highly scalable and secure backend platforms for web and mobile applications.
2. Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning and retrospective meetings for the product team.
3. Regularly communicating with stakeholders, project managers, and other developers regarding progress on the long-term technology roadmap.
4. Coordinating with different teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
5. Building, scaling and operating geospatial software platforms to support products.
6. Collaborating with product managers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
7. Producing quality code, raising the bar for the whole team on quality and speed.
8. Optimizing applications for minimum latency and high scalability.
9. Defining career paths for team members and helping them grow with regular coaching and mentoring.
1. Must be from Startup & expertise in any Tech Stacks like Python/Java/Node.JS/Golang/Rust
2. Must have managed small team & look after product deliverables
3. Proficient experience in implementing, troubleshooting and maintaining APIs for mobile and web applications using Python and databases like PostgreSQL.
4. Experience with core web-enabling technologies on cloud infrastructure providers like Amazon Web Services.
5. Strong knowledge of the Scrum framework or any other Agile frameworks such as Kanban, Crystal, etc.