Talent Lead at Outgrowconsulting.in
Views:150 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Engineering - EdTech (9-14 yrs)
- Should Currently be playing EM role
- Should be able to lead a team of 15-20
- Responsible for complete delivery and design of the products
Budget : 55+5 LPA
Experience : 9-14 yrs
- Technical and people steward for the teams you lead and manage.
- Constantly looking for ways to improve our products, workflow, technology stack, and to grow and develop the people under your management.
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring.
- Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
- You work closely with Product Management, Business Development and Operations team and enable them by providing scalable and high-quality technology solutions at a rapid pace.
- You set up best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time Architect & design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
- You work with designers, business analysts, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an Agile environment.
- Perform well in uncertainties and collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our rapidly evolving organizations.
- Excellent leadership skills to mentor the engineers under you.
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up.
- Superior project management skills to manage multi-engineer projects and experience of delivering high-quality projects on time.
- Have experience guiding the continuous improvement of process and technology.
- Be able to communicate clearly and consistently with teams.
- Above 9 years of experience with technical depth as well as good people skills.
- Have spent 2+ years at a start-up or worked in a small and reasonably independent team/dev centre (Good to have)
- BE/BTech or some equivalent academic stance.