Consultant at SAA Consulting
Views:2823 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Employment Counsel - HR Function (10-13 yrs)
Desired Candidate Profile
- Lawyer with minimum 10-12 years with specific experience in employment legal matters including dealing with data privacy, anti-sexual harassment regulations Global and local
- Ability to work in Cross Functional teams, across multiple locations & cultures
- Sound experience in handling litigations, dispute resolutions, contentious issues
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks under tight timelines Strong strategic thinking ability
- Self-motivated, initiative, and positive personality Strong written and verbal skills Highly energetic and have ability to energize others Effective communicator and team player, excellent problem solving, conflict resolution skills
- Capability of thinking 'Outside The Box' with a view to improve processes
1. Drafting, Review and Negotiation: Drafting and reviewing employment documentation including and not limited to offer letters and employment agreements, confidentiality agreements, IP assignment agreements, non-compete and non-solicit agreements, consultancy agreements, secondment and deputation agreements, release agreements, insurance, car lease, Global Data protection Agreements for personal data of employees, recruitment agreements, documentation for employee events, adherence to antisexual harassment regulations including running committees, ensuring relevant filings are done in time etc.
2. Merger and Acquisitions - Documentation and Advisory:Preparation of scheme of M&A and Petition related to Employees./ Review and prepare of Petition/documentation to be filed before NCLT. Handing Pre-Merger/ Merger and Post Merger activities related to Human Resources and Employment law
3. HR Advisory and POSH Matters (Prevention of Sexual Harassment Matters):Advice on the applicability of various HR Laws in India including the Industrial Disputes Act, the Employees' Provident Fund Act, Trade Unions Act, Payment of Bonus Act, Payment of Gratuity Act, Contract Labour Regulations, the state-specific Shops & Establishments enactments, etc. Advisory on POSH Matters with in-depth knowledge of law and policies, Constitution and reconstitution of Committee
4. Investigation and Due Diligence Support:Advice, conduct and support internal and external investigations. Drafting of documentation related to investigations, templates, reports, etc.
5. SPOC for Projects and Government Authorities - Police, labour etc:SPOC for various local and Global projects like GDPR implementation, HR Compliance, etc
6. HR Compliance, Audit Support and Budgeting : Advice, manage filings of all the HR compliances for all the sites including and not related to S&E, POSH, labour laws, etc. Advice on latest amendment of law and filings accordingly.
7. Employment Matters, Litigation and Global Employment Counsel Support
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.