Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:783 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager - Employee Relations - Manufacturing/Pharma/FMCG (7-15 yrs)
Employee Relations Manager
Summary: The Employee Relations Manager role within the organization is being a confidential, trusted advisor for both employer and employee by providing expert advice on complex matters.
The ERM works closely and in collaboration with employment lawyers (internal and external), Compliance function, Head of Human Resources , Human Resources Business Partners Business stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 7 + years of ER experience.
- Experience of Sales organization would be an added advantage.
- Full time master's degree in Human Resources from institutes of good repute. We are looking only for Diversity candidates for this
- Develop best-in-class Employee Relations practices and framework by formulating strategies that meet the business and HR vision.
- Manage Employee Relations and be accountable for employee welfare, grievance management, disciplinary control, POSH, and liaising with external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of changes in the legislation, analyse its impact on business and implement the changes w.r.t workforce.
- Proactively forecast future employee relations challenges, trend and conduct risk analysis.
- Guide HRBPs to manage and close critical issues related to disciplinary actions or employee relations issues
- Be well versed with collective bargaining trends, economics and labour laws. Spearhead the collective bargaining processes to ensure the most favorable outcomes.
- Work on development of collaborative practices to enhance overall relations experience for internal stakeholders
- Assist with case investigation when necessary, and document results
. - Represent company stand before various statutory authorities and attend conciliation proceedings at PAN India level
- Drive and implement various government initiatives/schemes with regards to labor & employment
- Conduct Line Manager capability sessions and awareness session on POSH and discipline
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.