CM Recruitment at Recruitment Firm
Views:154 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Employee Relations - IT/ITeS (11-16 yrs)
As a Employee Relations Manager you will be responsible for
- Ensuring the Company's treatment of employees is consistent with its core business values and objectives.
- Act as a policy counsel and subject matter expert for all HR policies to the HR representatives
- Support local HR teams in managing sensitive employee situations and to review instances of employee misconduct, including investigating and recommending disciplinary action weighing the extent of violation, fairness of action and local employment laws
- Handling employee complaints, managing grievance procedures and facilitating counseling in conjunction with other stakeholders.
- Participating in and/or leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.