Owner at Corporate Search
Views:404 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Employee Relations/Human Resource - Manufacturing/FMCG (4-6 yrs)
- Manpower planning for the unit based on the projected volumes & units requirements; manpower forecasting as well as manpower rationalization (if required), secondary manpower planning etc.
- Preparing and managing budgets for the department including manpower and administrative costs, and support services
- Driving the right culture in the organization in line with company vision, mission and values; conducting awareness and culture building training along with the relevant experts in coordination with L & D and Unit Head and Supporting the Unit Head in identifying and building the right behaviour, through personal interactions, training, workshops etc.
- Recruiting for the vacancies at the unit level in coordination with the Consultant/corporate office TA Team
- Interacting with the Departmental Heads to decide on issues related to improved work procedures, improving efficiencies through interdepartmental transfers, counseling etc.
- Ensuring amenable Union-Management relations exist so as to make sure that plant operates smoothly & no man-days are lost due to industrial unrest
- Negotiating with the unions (for Wage Agreements/Incentive etc.) as & when required & proceed on the terms after discussions & Liaison with the various statutory bodies like ALC's office, Factory Inspectors Office that affect the day to day functioning of the unit.
- Periodic domestic & international travel
- MBA in Human Resources
- 4- 6 years of relevant experience with proven expertise in employee relations, Union
Apply or refer to with ctc drawn mandatory for relevant response