Manager - Recruitment at WEN - Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:311 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Employee Payroll & Benefits Control - BFS (7-10 yrs)
- Ensuring accurate calculation of Monthly PF Contribution / Challan upload/ Arrangement of Fund / Payment to RPFC & Trust
- Ensuring control over the Repayable Loan and Non Repayable Loan against Provident Fund.
- Reviewing the Provident Fund Settlement pay out tracker on a regular basis and settling the pending requests if any.
- Exercising control over the PF Transfer In and Transfer Out cases. Continuous monitoring on the Pending cases if any.
- Ensuring all the PF & Gratuity related Compliances are duly met on time.
- Managing the Gratuity process and payment and Employee Pension Management.
- Responsible for Trust Fund Investment Management and Trust Fund accounts mgt.
- Responsible for preparing Trust Financials
- Handling the employee's escalation on PF queries
- Responsible for preparing Reporting Deck on a monthly basis and sharing the same with Financial Controller.
- Attending Audit and providing data as per Auditor requirement, process explanation and query resolution.
- Ensure compliance of Provident Fund, ESIC, Shop & Establishment, MLWF to avoid non-compliance /show cause to deal with govt. official.
- Deal with Govt. Official at PAN India level to compliance under Provident Fund, ESIC, MLWF etc.
- Provide appropriate solution to employee's queries w.r.t. PF, ESIC claim, UAN activation and necessary correspondence to PF and ESIC office
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Focus on continuous improvement and standardization of PF operations and systems
- Statutory compliances with respect to Income tax, Provident Fund, PT, Gratuity, ESI and other relevant Acts and labour laws.
- Developing PF staff & managing their performance.
Experience Level :
- At least 7-10 years of experience in handling PF & Gratuity Role & PF Trust
Other Details :
- Exceptional communication skills (Written and verbal) at all levels
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Proven experience as a payroll manager or similar role