Senior Consultant at RGF
Views:2484 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Employee Engagement - Medical Devices (5-10 yrs)
Position - Manager Employee Engagement
Medical Devices Company
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and execute Employee Engagement calendar.
- Manage all celebrations, regional festivals, sports events, R&R and milestone celebrations.
- Design, implement and support all the key interventions in coordination with HR teams present in various locations.
- End-to-End administration of Employee Satisfaction Surveys.
- Ensure survey is planned and administered according to the schedule across all locations.
- Managing and delivering content for all employee communications such as Employee News Letter, Mailers and other internal programme conducted within the organization.
- Facilitate in connecting leaders with the employees through town halls and other platforms.
- Lead programme/initiatives for attrition control and employee retention.
- Support initiatives to promote Diversity and Inclusion.
- Manage employee branding in collaboration with PR/Marketing team through company website and other social media platforms.
- Engage as HR SPOC for departments.
Key Measurable :
- Timely execution of EE activities as per calendar and plan
- Feedback on EE effectiveness
- Attrition rate of the company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.