Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:428 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Employee Engagement - IT (5-10 yrs)
This opportunity is with a reputed client dealing in connected vehicle space.
ROLE DESCRIPTION -
- Responsible for handling the end to end employee engagement for the organization
- Create scalable touch points and conversational models to capture pulse of employees
- Create methodologies for capturing employee feedback and convert that into insights.
- Spearhead the Employee Engagement surveys and ensure implementation of actionables that come as a consequence of the survey
- Implement HR policies and reward strategy to ensure that all reward decisions are fair and objective
- Reward and recognition
- Conduct periodic activities/events to keep employees engaged - eg. Family day, Festive celebrations, Annual Day etc
- Periodic employee communication
- Contribute to create a positive organization culture
- Build a culture of praise and recognition
- Work at taking the organization towards being an employer of Choice
DESIRED PROFILE -
- 5-8 years of overall experience of which at least 3 years in Employee engagement role in IT/ ITeS/ Telecom organizations.
- Experience in creating content for employee engagement surveys.
- Education Qualifications : MBA (preferably in HR)
- Passion to create high quality content.
- Ability to build different people engagement drivers and sub-drivers.
- Exceptional Communication skills.
- Passionate about People and building great culture at work
- Ability to interact and connect with a large crowd, both on floor and on stage and off stage
- Must be an outgoing person.