Co-Founder at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:462 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Employee Benefits - BFSI/IT/BPO (8-10 yrs)
Report to Associate Director
Experience : 8-10 yrs
Education : Tier 1
Location : Bangalore/ Flexibility to come to Bangalore
Here is the detail about the job role:
- Responsible for benefits provided to all company employees.
- Understanding of various benefits programs in market, review various benefits, Latest trends, Cost benefit analysis, Research regarding benefits , benefits design and implementation, dealt with larger scale managing benefits
- Work closely with Senior stakeholders, seasoned person - who is able to have leadership conversation. Working with HR leadership, s/he may manage aspects of acquisitions and engagements. In addition, s/he manages various health and welfare projects.
- Build short- and long-term benefit strategy and ensure that the benefits programs are market competitive and are linked to company's total rewards strategy.
- Explore introducing newer benefits/revamping current benefits which strengthens company's competitiveness in the benefits space.
- Monitor current benefit programs to ensure compliance with applicable laws, standards, and ensure that programs are fully integrated with statutory programs.
- Manage the annual update of benefits information and draft summaries for leadership when necessary.
- Develop and maintain a network of benefit contacts in the industry.
- Manage other health & welfare and benefits projects, as necessary (e.g., analysis of coverage data for outsourcing or merger/acquisitions, senior executive new program design, work from home projects etc.).
- Identify and lead the participation in market surveys.
- Should have experience in team management and Vendor Management
Specialty: Total Rewards Management
Key Relationships : Finance, Tax, Legal, HR, Risk Management, Asset Protection, Procurement, HR Service Providers as appropriate Consultants, Insurance Companies, Brokers, Other benefit vendors, Industry Networks
Qualifications and Experience
Education - Postgraduate Degree and/or equivalent from a reputed institute
Work Experience - 8 to 10 Years related work experience
- Knowledge of statutory benefits and retirement programs
- Strong knowledge on insurance workings
- Knowledge of basic health and welfare programs medical, life, disability, wellness, time off, etc.
- Ability to manage large scale programs and work with different stakeholders
- Ability to handle highly sensitive situations
- Ability to present & sell business cases to senior leadership
- Accounting/financial analysis skills
- Influencing/interpersonal skills
- Facilitation/coaching skills
- Team management/leadership skills
- Project management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.