Manager at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:578 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Manager - EMEA Payroll - BFSI (10-14 yrs)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sound experience on Payroll of EMEA
- To process the payroll for about 18 entities
- Acting as the main point of contact with external payroll providers.
- Review of externally prepared payroll files and reconciliation to inputs.
- Preparation of payroll journals and month-end reconciliations.
- Ensuring payment of payroll and payroll-related taxes and other costs by relevant deadlines.
- Administrative tasks - e.g. Payslips, year-end tax certificates, and close monitoring of payroll mailboxes and action of items requiring attention.
- Dealing with ad hoc queries from employees and external providers.
Job Description :
- Working closely with the Regional HR departments.
- Responsible for monitoring various payroll allowances across regions.
- Quarterly commissions data analysis.
- Preparing the payroll and related journals at the month-end.
About you: (education, linguistic ability, professional experience, leadership qualities, soft skills)
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in commerce
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Previous experience in payroll administration and accounting required.
- Experience with multiple payrolls across a variety of countries.
- Demonstrates clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills and efficient at multi-tasking with adjustable priorities.
- Strong IT skills, with specific expertise using excel.
- Demonstrates a proactive - can-do- attitude and a proven background in exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrates commitment to quality in all aspects of work, despite a heavy workload and time pressures.