TA Manager at Hyrefox Consultants Private Limited
Views:166 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Manager - Email Marketing - eCommerce - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Email Marketing Manager to join our clients Marketing team! As an Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning and developing our overall email marketing strategy & execution, ensuring that the business goals are met.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Execute email marketing campaigns including setup and design, content creation, proofreading, testing, approvals, scheduling and implementation
1. Perform database segmentation, identify target audiences, create email lists, purge non-deliverable addresses, opt-outs and recipients unlikely to engage
2. Ensure that email creative is visually compelling and on-brand, with appropriate communication
3. Manage CRM and other marketing tools to ensure that actions taken on emails (form submissions, registrations) trigger the proper workflows - automated email confirmations, notifications, etc.
4. Track, analyze and report metrics of email campaign performance and provide recommendations for improvement
5. A/B test subject lines and creative and build winning attributes into future email campaigns
6. Use UTM tracking & review email heatmaps for improved email performance
7. Create and maintain email marketing calendar
8. Work with internal teams to make sure content is relevant and meaningful
9. Monitor email marketing activity company-wide to ensure consistency, alignment and reduce over-emailing
10. Ensure we keep our email sender score/domain authority within recommended levels
11. Create and implement email policies and best practices
12. Implement automated nurture and drip campaigns to keep subscribers engaged
13. Plan, execute & experiment multi-touch email campaigns to increase sales funnel velocity and opportunity conversion
14. Work with relevant third-party publications to manage and coordinate paid email campaigns.
- B. Tech from premier institute
- MBA will be an added advantage
Ecommerce Industry Experience preferred REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
1. Strong understanding of business email requirements and best practices
2. Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
3. Experience with Mail chimp and website analytics tools (e.g, Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Google Analytics).
4. Strong analytical skills and experience in management reports.
5. Familiarity with Server and domain reputation, email deliverability, spam filters and different email testing tools.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication
7. Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side for data driven decisions.
8. 6+ years' experience in an email marketing role, ideally at ecommerce companies
9. Proficient in Email drip marketing campaigns
10. Proficient in Email Marketing Automation
11. Excellent written & communication skills
12. Extremely detail-oriented
13. Ability to be flexible and succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly growing organization
14. Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company''s success
15. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
16. Good time-management and team management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.