Executive Search Consultant at Thrivibe - The Human Capital Co.
Views:175 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - EHS - Real Estate/Healthcare (7-15 yrs)
At Thrivibe, we are seeking to hire an Assistant Manager EHS or Manager EHS with one of India's finest conglomerate to be based in Kolkata.
a) Years of experience: 7-12 years in EHS
b) Industry Exposure: Real Estate
c) Location: Kolkata & Coimbatore
d) Required Skillset: Experience of the candidate should be preferably in construction industry, managing large projects (like: Air ports, Multi story buildings (Ex: IT/ Hospital Building/Commercial complexes), Cement plants & similar heavy factory buildings).
e) Additional requirements :-Must have good Knowledge on Standards, IMS systems and in TRAINING.
- Basic Qualification should be Technical (Diploma or graduate in Engineering).
- Qualification in safety should be full time diploma in Industrial Safety from institutes approved by state technical board (RLI) or NEBOSH. Qualifications from NIFE, NIFS, NILEM, NICMAR and other such institutes are not to be considered strictly.
- Safety qualifications such as correspondence post diploma, post graduate diploma from AICTE approved Universities (e.g., Anna University, Annamalai University) can be considered as exceptional cases only when they meet the following additional requirements.
- Candidates compulsorily should have more than two years of experience in managing safety in construction after safety qualification.
- The rating by the interview panel on the standard attributes is above five.
Experience of the candidate should preferably be in construction industry, managing large projects (like: Airports, Multi story buildings (Ex: IT/ Hospital Building/Commercial complexes), Cement plants & similar Heavy factory buildings).
- Additional requirements: Must have good command in Communication, Fluency in English, Innovative approach, Knowledge on Standards, IMS systems and in TRAINING.
1. Conducts site EHS audits and ensure compliances.
2. Site Coordination between all stake holders.
3. Efficient in control and implementation of EHS management system.
4. Knowledge of EHS codes and standards.
5. Advising contractors for corrective actions and precautions taken.
6. Review contractor EHS documents
7. Prepare monthly EHS statistics.
8. Conducts various trainings to contractor workers and staff.
9. Carry out plant and machinery inspections.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.