Manager - EHS - Plastic Waste (10-20 yrs)
- Primary responsibility is to handle the EPR (Extended Producer responsibility) model/plan, end to end implementation of plan for plastics collection to disposal and further recycling initiatives.
- To monitor and ensure successful EHS compliances; practices in group factories, Followup with PROs for effective 100% collection of plastic wastes as per quantities allotted state wise & Unit wise.
- To track compliance with all legal Pollution Control
- Communicate monthly quantities of post-consumer PET & Tetra waste to PROs
- Prepare monthly MIS on EPR to Head EHS, Head Technical & CEO
- Assess new technologies for MLP & other plastic waste recycling
- To track compliance with all legal Pollution Control Board norms w.r.t., EPR & PWM. And forms filing, before the stipulated time period
- Filling all PCB legal forms, Annual EPR Plan & Quarterly QPRs for submission as per the requirements.
- To track compliance of all the plant & franchise processes with the applicable EPR, PWM & environmental Compliances
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.