Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:908 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Manager - EHS - Manufacturing (4-8 yrs)
A leading MNC manufacturing company in Chennai is looking for an EHS professional with below specification.
Position : Manager EHS
Reporting to : Country EHS Head & Plant Head
Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Role and Responsibilities :
- Strategic Planning : Initiative in safety, environment plans to prevent
- Losses and establishing the policies to make organization and employ safety.
- Fire Safety : Conducting fire safety audits and identified areas of improvement & Firefighting trainings, awareness programmers.
- Documentation : Preparing all HSE Documents for audits, environmental reports, pupation and review of various manuals like emergency plan, Work permits and safety manual for employees, Emergency Procedure Manual, Fire Fighting Guide Manual etc
- Training & Development : Conduct safety induction training, usage of fire protection systems, occupational health, and emergency preparedness amongst others.
- Legal / statutory compliance : Monitoring & implementation of all PCB & IF requirements in plant. Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly & yearly submission to PCB & IF. Maintaining good relation in between plant and Govt departments like pollution control Board (PCB), Inspector of factories (IF), fire Dept etc.
- Operational Excellence : Implement Occupational Health and Safety Management plans, conduct safety inspections/audits, Occupational health surveys, and field audits.
- Emergency Response : Coordinate emergency response capabilities and organizing training sessions for emergency response duty members based on organizational safety parameters.
Qualification : M.E., / M.Tech - Safety Engineering from institutions approved by the Director of Industrial Safety & Health, Tamil Nadu.
Institution Preference : National Institute of Technology (Trichy), Central Labour Institute (Mumbai), Regional Labour Institute (Chennai)
Industry Preference : Chemical / Gas / Pharma / Paint/
Please the candidate should have had solid experience in safety & environment systems/Legal Requirements/Govt. communications etc.
Must know Tamil Language at least to Speak