Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2051 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - EHS - FMCG/Distellry (1-6 yrs)
Position : EHS Manager
Location : Hyderabad
Company : A leading MNC
Qualification : PGDISEM from NITIE / M.Tech in Environmental Engg from a reputed institution.
- PGDISEM from NITIE 2017 / 2018 passed out.
- 3-6 years in case of M.Tech
Job roles & responsibilities :
- Manage the Effluent Treatment Plant / Sewage Treatment Plant.
- Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste management and associated facilities.
- Compliance to all identified Legal requirements pertaining to Environment.
- Compliance to Environment Management System.
- Define, Design & Manage for effective achievement of Environment Management Plans& Sustainability targets.
- Define, Design & Execution of CSR projects pertaining to Water Conservation & help achieve water neutrality for the organization.
- Management of Scrap Sale process.
- Maintain 5S & a safe work place in ETP & Waste Management facilities.
- Financial expenditures - Design & timely execution of all environment capital expenditures& managing revenue expenditures w.r.t environment.
- Liaising with statutory authorities.
- Management of environment team in an effective manner.
- Develop and assign plans for Continuous Improvement in Environment Management System.
Key Performance Indicators :
- Uptime of equipments in ETP/STP & associated treatment facilities like MEE, RO, centrifuge etc. and waste management facilities including incinerator, Barrel cleaning yard, Scrap Yard etc.
- Timely renewal of all applicable consents and submission of all applicable statutory forms/returns and compliance to the same on a day-to-day basis.
- Compliance to all identified legal requirements in the EMS manual.
- Identify and establish processes in EMS to ensure complete adherence to new environment legislations.
- Compliance to EMS manual and system improvement viaself-assessment.
- Targets on Zero Effluent Generation, Zero Solid Waste Generation, Specific Water Consumption etc.
- Identify CSR projects related to water conservation and ensure timely execution of the same to achieve water neutrality targets for the organization.
- Towards Zero incidents at ETP & Waste management facilities via effective structuring of RA, identification of NMs & UAs/UCs and focus on identification & closure of safety points via DSCs& ASCMs.
- 5S scoring and sustenance.
- Preparation & timely submission of EHS MIS reports to the Supply Chain Hierarchy.
- Age not more than 35 years
- 6 days working
- 50% above in academics and no gaps in between
- Language Telugu mandate
Industries : From API bulk drug pharma industry, Chemicals, dyes, pigment or specialty chemical industry, FMCG.
Core Competencies :
- Environment, Sustainability & related
- Innovative, Divergent thinking
- Excellent communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.