Techincal Reruiter at Vbeyond corporation
Views:253 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager- EHS/Environment Management - Infra/Energy Sector (7-15 yrs)
Manager- Environment (EHS)
Key Accountabilities, Dimensions and Deliverables:
The key accountabilities and deliverables are including but not limited to following:
- General: Responsible for implementation of Environment Management system across organization by having regular Environmental Audit / Inspection and ensuring statutory compliances. Assumes a role of Environment Coordinator and remains the focal point for all matters related to Environment Management.
- Placement: The person will be based in the AWEL office.
Environment Management :
- Coordinate on day-to-day basis with all concerned departments, contractors, and site representatives on Matters related Environment Management.
- Interfaces effectively with peers and peer organizations
- Ensure implementation of Environment Management System and Plan.
- Coordinate with Manager HSE for HSE meetings with departments and contractors, present the status of key Environmental aspects and discuss the way forward for further improvement.
- Initiate the process for identification of potential Environmental Hazards and Risk Assessment in consultation with respective departments and coordinate the actions so as to reduce the risk level to ALARP.
- Performs Environmental Audit, prepares written reports of findings and recommendations for corrective and preventative measures, follows up to ensure measures have been implemented.
- Prepare an Annual Plan for the organization and monitor the progress through regular audits.
- Investigate Environmental Incident (Spills/ Leak) to avoid recurrences of similar kind of incident by identifying the root causes, suggesting, and ensuring implementation of precautionary measures.
- Provide inputs for review and revision of Emergency Response Plan on Environmental aspects.
- Review and provide inputs for revision on Oil Spill Contingency Plan (OSCP)
- Schedule and Coordinate for oil spill drill.
- Coordinate with nearby industries for resource sharing during oil spill incident.
- Ensure Oil Spill Response equipment are in ready to use condition all the time.
- Carry out inspection of Oil Spill response equipment.
- Ensure timely renewal of Membership with agency providing Tier 3 oil Spill response services.
- Assist Head HSE in conducting the training on Roles and Responsibilities of ERT members on Environment Protection.
- Develop Environment Management System and relevant procedure for implementation.
- Develop and implement waste management procedure and plan
- Implement Environment Management System
- Collect and maintain all records/ data related to Environment
- Monitor and review the Environmental performance of the departments as well as contractors and follow up for further improvement, as required.
- Develop a tracking register for monitoring the closure of identified action items by Environment Audit.
- Prepare a monthly Environment report covering the Key Environmental Parameters and performance.
- Provide technical advice, coaching, guidance and mentoring to peers and other stakeholders and employees on Environmental Issues
- Develop the training modules and conduct training on various Environmental Topics for Employees and contractors.
Environment Promotional Activities:
- Encourage employees and contractors for improvement and procedure and practices for continuous improvement in environmental conditions in the surrounding.
- Initiate the Celebration of World Environment Day (5th June), World Earth Day (22 April), World Water Day (22 March) by organizing various Activities to create awareness among the Employees and contractors as well.
- Obtain Environmental Clearance by having Environmental Impact Assessment studies and conduct of Public Hearing as per EIA Notification 2006
- Obtain CRZ Clearance as per CRZ Notification 2011 for the facilities falling within the CRZ Areas.
- Prepare and submit the Half Yearly compliance report to MoEF&CC on the conditions of Environmental Clearance, consent to Establish and Consent to operate, as applicable.
- Ensure timely submission of Environment Audit report to GPCB
- Schedule and conduct a regular Environmental Monitoring at offshore and onshore facilities.
- Coordinate for online Environment Monitoring station and ensure the same is connected with GPCB portal for monitoring by them.
- Ensure online Environment Monitoring station remains functional all the time
- Arrange to display the board outside the premises with the conditions of Consent to Establish
- Ensure the storage of Hazardous chemicals are within the permissible limits for a respective chemical.
Must be able to submit the compliance reports to GPCB as below:
- Form V- Environmental Statement
- Form VI - Hazardous Waste Returns
- Form III - E Waste returns
- Biomedical waste returns
- Half Yearly battery waste returns (Discarded lead acid batteries)
- Half Yearly EC Compliance report
- Monthly Patrak
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Details
- Manifest submission
- Develop and Implement waste management procedure.
- Carry out regular audits on waste management - Generation, Segregation, transportation, and Disposal.
- Ensure the quantity of generated wastes falls within estimated value captured in CCA
- Identify the Authorized agencies for the disposal of Hazardous Wastes such as SOBM drill cuttings, burnt oil, batteries, oily sludge etc.
- Ensure the returns are filed on regular basis for the Hazardous Waste disposal.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.