Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:1031 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager - EHS - Consumer Durable/FMCG/Manufacturing (10-14 yrs)
- Shall assist the site leads on implementing & complying site specific EHS objectives and KPI's.
- Shall have sound knowledge on legal requirements with respect to environment health & safety.
- Shall actively ensure GEMBA walk is practiced at all his / her accountable sites and monitor the EHS proceedings.
- Shall form Tool box talk circles at his / her accountable sites and ensure TBT's are conducted.
- Shall be responsible to track the effectiveness of the training through various observations.
- Shall form a site EHS committee & organize committee meetings on monthly basis.
- Shall check and ensure all equipment's / machineries are periodically tested / calibrated / certified by authorized vendor at all his / her accountable sites.
- Shall assist to assess the EHS compliance and advise on closure of all findings of external audit, internal audits, GEMBA walk etc..
- Shall assist safety compliance regional managers in communicating EHS program / projects to ensure his / her accountable sites readiness for all kind of EHS audits.
- Shall have sound knowledge in guiding operations & maintenance of sewage Treatment plant, waste management regulatory requirements and able to guide the team.
Skills Required :
- Safety and Environmental domain knowledge
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.