Recruitment Manager at Spectral Consultants
Views:373 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Manager - Econometric Modelling/Data Modelling - Big4 (8-12 yrs)
Job profile :
- Manage and work on multiple engagements involving Economic Impact assessments, econometric modelling/analysis, Research etc, conducting analyses.
- Develop models to forecast and/or impact analysis using wide range of techniques.
- Manage a team of 3-5 professionals and Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
- Behavioural economics and customer engagement.
- A solid understanding of the principles of econometrics and machine learning and regulatory economics.
Desired skills :
Qualification in Economics with 8 - 12 Years of exp.
- Exposure of Data gathering, formatting & visualization, Econometric modeling, Model builds & review, price elasticity analysis, forecast analysis, impact analysis.
- PC proficiency including at least one statistical software package (e.g. Python or R).