Managing Partner at Nibhandana Human Resources & Consulting LLP
Views:884 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Manager - eCommerce/Fashion - Techno Commercial (3-7 yrs)
- This is a completely new vertical and, if it takes off, will mark the company's foray into a B2C business; This vertical is to be set-up from scratch
- The individual (or a couple of individuals working as a team) will have to set up the entire e-commerce platform and this would entail a strong techno-commercial background to be able to tie-up the product offering to logistics to commercial to marketing. He or she would also be expected to ensure a good placement and traction on other e-comm market-places. Getting the site and the app to become popular, attract traffic and, increasingly, higher number of transactions will be a key result area.
- The candidate's attitude will have to be that of a start-up and the levels of commitment will have to be to - swim or sink- with the project. Someone who has been a part of the core team of a start-up and was instrumental in putting up the business from scratch would be an ideal fit and if such an individual has a marketing leaning or fashion domain exposure - that would be as close to what we are looking for
- The person should - directly or through a team member , should also be able to work simultaneously on sourcing of garments and tie-up the backward integration as well to keep supply side of the business cracking. Design and fashion-trend sensitivity will be the key here and this could be either inherent in the candidate or he/she could work this up through an acquired talent.
- A key competency that we are looking at is that of building a team from scratch - so the candidate needs to have a high component of optimism and leadership skills
- On the personal traits - a good mix of strategic aggression, patience and resilience would work well
B Tech MBA